Engine Service & Repair
Consolidated Truck Parts & Service specializes in providing top-notch engine repair and other services to keep your trucks operating at their best.
For each mile your truck’s engine runs or idles, it wears a little more. However, when you properly maintain a diesel engine, it could last upwards of 400,000 miles.
While it will still run when worn, it won’t be as efficient as when it was new. You have a few choices. You can buy a new truck, which is often not possible, especially when you have a lot of fleet trucks with nearly the same mileage on them.
Alternatively, you can opt for an engine repair or replacement, which are among the services we offer at Consolidated Truck Parts & Service.
Engine Repair, Rebuild, or Replacement?
Sometimes, you just need an engine repair instead of a whole new engine. For example, if you have a head gasket problem or an oil pump issue, it’s much cheaper to replace the head gasket or the oil pump than it is to buy a new engine.
From minor repairs to major overhauls, our experienced technicians have the expertise to handle various engine issues. Whether it’s repairing a faulty component, addressing leaks, or resolving performance issues, we employ industry-best practices to deliver reliable repairs.
If the original issue caused more damage to the engine, sometimes, it’s better to rebuild or replace the entire engine.
- Rebuilding the original engine can make it somewhat brand new, but it could take two to three weeks.
- Installing a newly rebuilt engine also makes your engine act like new, but the truck will only be down for a few days to a week.
Unsure? Our engine mechanics can determine whether it’s better to swap out the engine or repair the problem with your truck.
At Consolidated Truck Parts & Service, we can replace your worn-out engine with a rebuilt one from Jasper Engines or Perkins Engines for much less money than buying a new truck and much less time than rebuilding the original engine.
Engine Diagnostics & Maintenance are Also Important
At Consolidated Truck Parts & Service, our advanced diagnostic equipment enables us to accurately identify engine issues. We perform thorough inspections, scan for error codes, and conduct tests to pinpoint the root cause of any engine-related problems.
Equally crucial is regular maintenance. That’s why we do seemingly simple but essential tasks like oil changes, filter replacements, and fluid changes for your engine’s optimal performance and longevity.
Moreover, we perform:
- Fuel System Service: We offer fuel system cleaning, injector servicing, and fuel pump repairs to ensure efficient fuel delivery and maximize engine power.
- Cooling System Maintenance: Services, including radiator repairs, coolant flushes, and thermostat replacements, will help keep your engine cool and prevent overheating.
- Timing Belt Replacement: Our technicians can assess the condition of your timing belt and perform replacements according to manufacturer recommendations.
Trust the Truck Engine Experts at Consolidated Truck Parts & Service
When it comes to truck engine repair and service, Consolidated Truck Parts & Service is your go-to partner. Our commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction drives us to deliver top-quality workmanship and reliable solutions for all your engine needs, regardless of whether it’s diesel, gasoline-powered, or electric.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment and experience the difference we can make in keeping your truck’s engine running smoothly.